If the secret isn’t out yet – Cavite is one of the most convenient places to live in Luzon! It is situated between Metro Manila and provinces in the south which makes it so much easier to go to whether you are from Makati, BGC, Laguna, or even Alabang. It is a place where culture, business, and nature coincide, and who doesn’t want to own a house in a place with the best of worlds?
Still not convinced if Cavite is a good place to live in? Read up, because we listed 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy a House in Cavite!
1. You are living the urban life – but with a lot less pollution.
When you live in Cavite, you can arrive at places around Metro Manila without living in a heavily-polluted area such as the country’s capital. When you look around its streets, nothing much is different with the tall establishments and the feel of a concrete jungle – but when you roll down the car window and actually feel the breeze outside, you will immediately spot the difference. Cavite is near Tagaytay and other neighboring nature-y areas in Luzon – which makes it a lot cooler (whether literally and figuratively) place to live in.
You don’t have to worry about noise pollution, either! Living in Cavite is quieter than living in Metro Manila. With a population of approximately 2000 people per square kilometer, you are sure to enjoy your peace and quiet in your chosen personal space. Leave the hustling and bustling noises to Metro Manila’s population of almost 20,000 per square kilometer.
Cavite being near Metro Manila means having a wide array of commercial establishments to choose to shop or dine from. There are huge malls like Ayala Malls and Robinson’s in Dasmariñas and Imus, SM Rosario, SM Bacoor, SM Imus, and SM Dasmariñas. You also have access to groceries like Puregold, Savemore, and a lot more.
2. It’s so easy to go to different areas around Metro Manila and The South
As we said, Cavite is one of the most convenient places to live in Luzon. Why? Because it is positioned directly connecting to major expressways like Manila-Cavite Expressway which provides a much faster route to and from Metro Manila. There is also C5-CAVITEX Interchange which gives convenient routes to business districts in Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Quezon City, Ortigas, and Paranaque. Aside from this, there is an on-going construction of Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAX) which will directly and conveniently attach the routes to South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) – making it more convenient to travel to Laguna, Quezon, and other neighboring provinces – and vice-versa. Other roadways connected to Cavite are: Muntinlupa-Cavite Expressway, Aguinaldo Highway (formerly Cavite-Batangas Road), and Santa Rosa-Tagaytay Road.
You don’t have to sweat about traffic that much either. Traveling to and from Makati and Cavite will only take 30-45 mins on average. With these developed roadways, you can reach your destination with less travel time than living in Metro Manila – leaving you more time for people and things that matter to you more.
3. Unwinding in vacation destinations and historical places is not too far-fetched.
Thinking about a spontaneous beach trip? Diving? A swim to the hot springs? Feeling one with nature while hiking? Living in Cavite gives you access to these travel gems! With the convenient roadways mentioned in number 2, you are closer to:
- The white sand beaches of famous destinations like Pico De Loro and Punta Fuego – or any divine beach resort in Batangas, for that matter! These places also offer diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and more! More reasons to love Cavite? You are closer to Corregidor and Tingloy Islands! You can also visit Caliraya if you are feeling more quirky and adventurous. Honestly, the list of possibilities is endless!
- You can have a quick drive to visit the calming hot springs of Pansol in Calamba, Laguna. If you feel like grounding yourself more in earthy nature, you can add 30 more minutes of drive to hike in Mt. Makiling in Los Baños, Laguna.
- Cavite is also very close to Tagaytay City if you just want to have a fix of a hot pot of bulalo while looking at the picturesque (and sometimes foggy) volcanoes of Taal. What else can you do in Tagaytay? More like, what can you NOT do in Tagaytay?
The places mentioned are only the tip of the iceberg when talking about interesting places accessible when you buy a house in Cavite. Cavite in itself is already filled with interesting places, especially historical landmarks and museums.
- This is the home of the first president of the Philippine Republic, Gen Emilio Aguinaldo which has its shrine in Kawit.
- While you are on a historical visit, you may also want to check out Andres Bonifacio’s Shrine in Maragondon where the national hero was executed in 1897.
- Craving for a taste of history? You may dine in Calle Real – an ancestral house turned restaurant in Tanza.
4. You have a plethora of options for work and education opportunities.
If you are raising your children in your dream house in Cavite, you picked a perfect location to send them to good schools while you are near job and business opportunities. As mentioned in Number 1, it is close to the Philippine capital – the center of the economic zone. Industrial and commercial hubs in Pasay, BGC, Muntinlupa, and some areas in Laguna – are all neighbors of Cavite. This means that you never run out of the chance to enhance your standard of living!
You can send your children to good schools like De La Salle University in Dasmariñas, Lyceum of the Philippines University in General Trias, Far Eastern University in Silang, Recoletos de Cavite, and a lot more good schools.
5. Property prices are more affordable.
With all the reasons stated above, it is no secret that everyone wants to live up to the promising potential that Cavite has to offer. This means that more businesses will be ventured into this area in the incoming years, which will cause selling prices of real estate in this area to go higher. But in comparison to the prices of Metro Manila properties as of writing, Cavite house and lot prices are still more affordable. So if you are thinking about buying a house in this urban oasis, the best time to do it is as soon as possible!
Still in search of the best House and Lot Units in Cavite? Worry not, because Bilkenn Corporation has Summer Pine Subdivision – a place of luxurious and modern houses for all kinds of families in Noveleta, Cavite. It is only 15 minutes away from SM Mall of Asia, 25 minutes away from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, and near convenient commercial areas for all your family’s needs. You can take an interactive virtual tour of your future home here.
If you are still low on funds but want to invest in a Cavite home as early as now, you may read our article on how to seek financial assistance by reading our article How to Apply for a PAG-IBIG Housing Loan here. Bilkenn Corporation has a good track record in approvals of PAG-IBIG Loans so you are in good hands with us!
These are the top 5 reasons why Cavite is the best place to buy a house during this time. Cavite will make you live the best of your life with its richest and most convenient geographical location.
Do not forget to visit our virtual tour! Good luck, and we hope to hear from you soon!